Flea control - Advocate For Cats & Dogs
- Topical prevention and treatment of mixed parasitic infections on cats and kittens, dogs and puppies from 9 weeks of age and over 1Kg.
- Kills fleas and prevents infestations for at least 4 weeks
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs
- Kills flea larvae on the body surroundings
- Assists in the control of flea allergy dermatitis in animals
- Treatment of ear mite infestation( Otodectes cynotis).
- Prevention of heartworm disease(L3 and L4 larvae of Dirofilaria immitis)
- Treatment of infections with gastrointestinal nemoatodes including ascarids and hookworms (L4 larvae, immature and adult stages of Toxocara cati and Anclylostoma tubaeforme).
- Can be used on pets over 9 weeks of age and 1Kg of weight
- Advocate for cats should not be used on dogs.
Method of Administration
Topical. For easy application the animal should be standing. Part the hair on the pet's neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube firmly several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin as a single spot. Application at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the pet to lick the product.
Apply to undamaged skin only. Do not get the product in your pet's eyes or mouth.
Use one 0,4 ml tube per pet